Department of Physical Education
Our aim is to bring about all round development of the students. Physically, Mentally, Emotionally, self disciplined and fit citizens through various sports activities.
Facilities for Sports/Games
- OUTDOOR : Foot Ball, Cricket, Basket Ball, Volley Ball, Soft Ball, Base Ball, Throw Ball and Athletics.
- INDOOR : Badminton, Table Tennis and Chess.
- GYMNASIUM : LATEST Multi Gym with nine stations. Weight training and Body Building equipments, Dumbells, Chest expanders.
Students can make use of all the facilities available for outdoor and indoor Sports and games between 6.30 and 10.30 a.m. and 3.30 and 5.30.p.m.
- Inter Section Individual Competitions for Boys and Girls.
- College Teams Selections.
- Coaching Camps for college Teams.
- College Teams participation in the Bangalore University Tournaments.
- Inter Collegiate Tournament conducted by the College.
- College Annual Athletic Meet.
- College, Annual Celebrations.
Annual Athletic Meet will be conducted for Boys and girls every year in the month of Dec/Jan in the following events :
Boys : 100 m, 200 m, 400 m, 800 m, 1500 m, Long Jump, High Jump, Shot Put, Discus Throw, Javelin Throw.
Girls : 100 m, 200 m, 400m, 800 m, Long Jump, High Jump, Shot put, Discus Throw, Shooting.
- INTER CLASS :
Inter Class Competitions will be conducted for Boys and Girls in Badminton, Basket Ball, Volley Ball, Table Tennis, Chess, Foot Ball and Cricket.
- INTER COLLEGIATE :
Our College Teams will participate in the Bangalore University and open inter collegiate competitions in the following disciplines and secured many Prizes by showing outstanding performance in various Sports/ Games i.e., Foot Ball, Basket Ball, Throw Ball, Badminton, Table Tennis, Swimming, Cricket, Volley Ball, Chess and Athletics.
The Bangalore University Table Tennis Championship for Boys/ Girls for the 2008-09 was conducted in our college Auditorium.
Summer Coaching Camp
To promote sports and games and bring out the importance of fitness among children we conduct special Summer Coaching Camp will be conducted every year from April 5th to May 20th for the children between 7 and 15 years age group in Basket Ball, Cricket, Badminton and Table Tennis.
- Cash Awards and Trophies.
- College gives Admission to various Courses.
- They will be encouraged to participate in University competition.
- Outstanding sports persons will be honored at the college day function.
Yoga Class video Content