The following Co-Curricular activities are conducted during each academic year.
- Debates in Kannada, English and Hindi
- Speaking Contests in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Electronics, Psychology, Computer Science
- Essay Writing Contests in Kannada, English, Sanskrit, Hindi and National Literature
- Inter Class Contest in
a) Classical Vocal & Instrumental Music
i) Light Music ii) Folk Songs iii) Patriotic Songs
- Dr. H.S. Murthy Inter collegiate Music Contest
- Talents Day (Film Hits, Light Music)
- Impromptu Speaking in : Kannada, English, Sanskrit, Hindi.
- Late Dr. D.S.Bharadwaj Memorial Ball Badminton Tournament
- Sri B.C.S. Narayan drama contest
- Annual Athletic Meet
- ‘On the Spot’ painting contest
- Dr. H.N. Vaicharika Manobhava competition (Essay writing in Kannada)
- SRUJANA – the Wall Magazine. Students are encouraged to contribute articles and paintings to the Wall Magazine.
- The College also publishes an annual magazine SRUJANA- to which students can contribute articles, poems, short stories and essays.
Students will also be encouraged to participate in various activities conducted by other colleges. However the decision to delegate students to such events rests with the college administration.