B.A. ,B.Sc & B.Com
PART – I
ENGLISH and any one of the following languages;
PART – II : Optionals
|Arts||:||Psychology, Economics, Sociology|
|History, Economics, Sociology|
|History, Economics, Kannada|
|Psychology, Sociology, English|
|Psychology, Journalism, English,|
|Science||:||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.|
|Physics, Mathematics, Electronics|
|Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science|
|Electronics, Mathematics, Computer Science|
A candidate who has passed the two year Pre-University examination of the Karnataka State or any other examination recognized as equivalent there to shall be eligible for admission to the degree Course, subject to such other conditions as may be prescribed by the University from time to time.
A Candidate who has passed the Pre-University examination (whatever be the subjects at the Pre-University Level) shall be eligible for B.A. Degree Course.
A candidate seeking admission to the B.Sc. Degree Course should have studied at least two corresponding optional subjects of the B.Sc., degree course at the Pre-University level.
B.A. B.Sc. and B.Com Courses run on the semester Scheme with six semesters in the Course of three years.
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
The college offers a course in Computer Applications (BCA). The duration of the course is six semesters. Each semester is of 5 months duration.
Any candidate who has passed the PUC examination (or10+2) scoring a minimum of 40% of marks in aggregate in any discipline is eligible for admission to BCA. Which has an intake capacity of 60 students.
- The fees shall be paid for the full year on the day of admission.
- A copy of the fee receipt should be retained by the student for future reference.
- Absence with or without permission from the college shall not be an excuse for the non-payment of fees on the prescribed date.
- A student joining the College even after the commencement of the academic year will have to pay the full fee for the year.
- Students are expected to clear all their arrears including fine for breakages, damages etc. before collecting the admission tickets for the Examinations.
- Fee paid at the time of admission to the college is not refundable.